Today we will be looking at Kelly Ripa Biography . Take cup of water and take a seat while you enjoy reading the Full Details About her.
Kelly Ripa Biography
Kelly Maria Ripa is an American actress, dancer, talk show host, and television producer. who came to prominence for her role as Hayley Vaughan on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children and also for her role as Faith Fairfield on the ABC sitcom Hope & Faith.
|Real Name:||Kelly Maria Ripa|
|Date of Birth:||October 2, 1970|
|Place of Birth:||Stratford, New Jersey, United States|
|Esther Ripa, Joseph Ripa|
|Occupation:||Actress, TV Host|
|Net Worth:||$120 million|
Kelly Ripa was born on October 2, 1970, in Berlin, New Jersey, United States into a catholic family.
His parents, Esther is a homemaker, and Joseph Ripa, a labor union president. She has a sister named Esther who is a children’s book author.
She attended Eastern Regional High School in Voorhees Township, New Jersey, and also studied psychology at Camden County College before dripping out to focus on her acting career.
Ripa began her career as a dancer when she made an appearance on Dancin’ On Air, in 1986.
She made her acting debut in 1990, where she played a role as Hayley Vaughan in the movie title “All My Children“. She became the co-host of Live! with Kelly replacing Kathie Lee Gifford.
She came to the spotlight after her role she played in Marvins Room in 1996 featuring alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep.
She has a production company Milojo with her husband. “Miljo” was formed from their children’s names, Michael, Lola and Joaquin.
She has work along side with the likes of Pantene, Tide, 7 Up, and TD Bank. She also worked with Ryka, as the spokesperson for the brand’s footwear and sporting apparel in 2008.
Awards & Nominations
- Kelly Ripa has won several awards such as:Best Actress Award at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival (1999)
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host (2015 and 2016)
- Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Special in 2006.
Kelly Ripa got engaged by Mark Consuelos in 1995 and get married in 1996. Marriage was blessed with three children, Michael Joseph, Lola Grace and Joaquin Antonio.
- On October 12, 2015, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce honored Kelly Ripa with a star on the Hollywood Walk of FameIn 2017, Ripa was inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame.
- In 2019 she was honored with her sixth daytime Emmy awardMovieShe has starred in other films and TV series alike such as:RiverdaleThe Stand In American Housewive Broad City Hannah MontanaFamily Guy etc.
Ripa has an estimated net worth of $120 million. she earns alot from her career as a actress and television host.
Kelly Ripa is active on social media platforms.
- Instagram: @kellyripa
- Twitter: @KellyRipa
Thank You for Reading The Full Biography of Charlyn Oyakhilome’ in aspect of her; Net Worth, Age, State Of Origin, Wife, Parents, Educational Background, Wiki, Wikipedia, Bio, Career, Children, House, Cars, Family, Relatives, Date Of Birth and lots more.